Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Directions - which way to go?



I have been thinking the last few days about what direction I want 'Bliss and Pink' to go in... I don't like being calculated, but I think I have to! How can you write on a blog if you have no idea what you are meant to be writing about? And you don't want to listen to my mindless dribble... or do you? :P

So I decided to think about what I like:

My Children
Cooking
Tupperware
Travel
Shopping

I don't like:

The constant lack of money
Cleaning! (except for when I get on a role - am such a perfectionist, I hate a half finished job!)

When I look at the list of what I like, these are my passions, these are my life - easy to write about the things you are passionate in your life isn't it?

So there you have it - my blog officially has direction!

I hope you are going to enjoy my lusting over Tupperware, online shopping sites, planning my next dream holiday (because that changes almost weekly!), my kitchen successes and failures, and most importantly the antics of my crazy children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a nice comment to bring a smile to my face :) Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails